Pants and Socks UNITE!
What are you doing on the floor? Oh no! You're looking for your toddler's socks again? Are they under the sofa? Darn. Well sure, that pink and white sock will work fine with the green and yellow one. I know. I know. You have to go. But wouldn't it be great if you never had to waste another minute worrying about missing and mismatched socks for your little one? Check out Sock Bottoms! They attach the socks to the pants! Isn't that smart?
The Ted is a great choice. It pairs black, stretchy leggings with comfy pink-and-white socks featuring a darling teddy bear pattern. She'll fall in love with her teddy-bear-clad feet. But she can't pull them off to inspect them "better" because they're sewn into the pants bottoms. What a smart, convenient solution for parents and kiddos!
Versatility? Check. Comfort? Check. Value. Check. Cute factor? Double-check! Buy a pair today.
The Sock Bottoms Difference:
- NO more kiddos removing socks
- NO more searching endlessly for matching socks
- NO more matching socks to their partners
- NO more socks lost in the washing machine
- NO more figuring out which socks still fit
- NO more ankle gap when it’s cold outside
…AND they still look like you're wearing regular pants and socks.
- 96% cotton / 4% spandex
- Super-soft 2-way stretch legging fabric
- Comfort stretch waistband for easy on & off
- 75% cotton / 20% polyester / 5% spandex
- Seamless construction for ultra-comfort
- Ribbing at top
- Bump-free toe seam
- Rubber grippers on the socks for extra traction