Your 14-month-old is a delight! You marvel at her dexterity. Why, there she goes - demonstrating it again, by pulling off her socks. Again. She simply refuses to keep her socks on. While you admire her resolve, it's really driving you crazy, right? But there's a solution - Sock Bottoms. The socks are attached to the pants. It's genius!
The Bellina Sock Bottoms feature black pants with delightful ballet-slipper-style socks in pink and white sewn into the bottoms of the pants. The pants are polyester and elastane for a comfortable fit. Cotton, spandex, and rubber materials create soft socks with a snug fit. These versatile bottoms pair well with a wide range of tops in various styles and colors, for enviable styling variety. Slip these comfortable legging-style bottoms on your beautiful toddler and forget about cold tootsies and lost or missing socks.
The Sock Bottoms Difference:
- NO more kiddos removing socks
- NO more searching endlessly for matching socks
- NO more matching socks to their partners
- NO more socks lost in the washing machine
- NO more figuring out which socks still fit
- NO more ankle gap when it’s cold outside
…AND they still look like you're wearing regular pants and socks.
- 96% Cotton/4% Spandex
- Super-soft 2-way stretch legging fabric
- Comfort stretch waistband for easy on & off
- Seamless construction for ultra-comfort
- Ribbing at top
- Bump-free toe seam
- Rubber grippers on the socks for extra traction